We can translate any file formats, and you can upload your files via instant quote panel.
Certainly. For more information, you can contact us about your project here.
Yes, we do assist with such service when required on request.
Documents that often have to be apostilled include:
- SA Degree and Diploma certificates (SA degrees must first go to the SAQA)
- TEFL certificates (first have to be notarised, then apostilled at the High Court)
- Foreign degrees (first have to be notarised, then apostilled at the High Court) Other academic apostilles
- Background Check
- Single Status
- Power of Attorney
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Driver’s License
- Authorization Letter
- Travel Consent Letter
- Articles of Incorporation
- Certificate of Good
- Standing Certification of Free Sale Certification of Origin
- Corporate Power of Attorney
- Commercial Invoice
Because not all signatures and documents used in South Africa are known to all other foreign countries, the apostille process is used as an authenticity indicator. Consular notarial services are rendered to South African citizens that require South African official (public) documents to be legalised for use overseas. When documents receive apostille certification, they have legal validity to be used outside of the Republic of South Africa.