Visa application process and the bureaucracy
surrounding it are a source of headache and stress for many people.

Do you need a visa to come to South Africa? You came to South
Africa on holidays but would like to live here for a longer period? Do you
plan to 
study, work, research, or just reside here
while learning the language and getting to know the culture? If the answer
to any of these questions is “yes” and you are in the process of applying for a
South African visa, you have come to the right place!

If you are applying for a visa to move to South
, you will most likely need to have some of your vital
records translated
. Some documents that typically need translation for a
visa application include
criminal records, marriage certificate, birth
certificates for your children, proof of insurance, proof of income, medical
certificate, and a certificate of medical insurance.
 The required
documents vary depending on what type of visa you are requesting.

There are three types of long-term visas to
reside in South Africa:

  • Residency
    : you are allowed to reside in South Africa, but not to work or to
    perform any professional activity. A common subtype of residency visas is
    the Non-Lucrative Residence Visa.
  • Work
    and Residence visa
    : you are allowed to work in the country.
  • Student
    : you can study, carry out research or participate in an

These three types of long-term visa have
several subtypes with different particularities.

Depending on what type of visa you are interested in
pursuing, you will need to submit different kinds of documents, but what they
all will have in common is they need to be 
translated by a
sworn/certified translator appointed by the South African Ministry of Foreign
 These translations must bear the seal and
signature of the sworn translator
 in order to be accepted by the South
African Home affairs  or consulates and other
South African authorities.

We offer Portuguese Translation of:

NIC Card / Passport translation

Adoption Documentation

Nadra Certificates (FRC, MRC, Form B, Divorce,

Court and Prison Records

Birth Certificates

Marriage Termination Documentation

School Leaving Certificate

Military Records

Police character/clearance certificate

Petitioner Documents

Unmarried Certificate

Police Certificates

Degrees& Educational Transcripts

Legal documents

Attestation of documents

Educational transcripts.

Visa documents

Immigration documents

Educational documents attestation

Marriage deed translation

Visa application

Visa decisions translation

The appeal against the visa decision

Family visa documents translation

for more info contact [email protected]